Brief Description / Introduction
Mr. Shah is a leading technologist of the country. He works with the firm’s Technology Team and advises an array of local and international clients on various technological issues. His input to patent agents and litigants is invaluable and helps the firm stay ahead of the technological curve.
He has formerly served as Director of Pakistan Council for Appropriate Technology and Consultant to Commission on Science and Technology for Sustainable Development in the South (COMSATS).
- Served as a Director of Pakistan Council for Appropriate Technology
- Chief Patent Consultant Pakistan Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (PCSIR)
- Consultant to Commission on Science and Technology for Sustainable Development in South (COMSATS)
- President of Village Assistance and Development Association (VADA)
- Trustee of Nice Link
- Technical Director of Indus Earth
- Represented Government of Pakistan at International stages and worked closely with UNIDO, UNICEF and UNESCO
- Trustee of the NICE Link Trust and Technical Director of Indus Earth
- Technical Advisor: Sindh Rural Workers Co-operative Organization (SRWCO)
- Ishaque Kho Social Welfare Association (IKSWA)
- Development Organization for Support of Technology and Environment (DOSTE)
- Sindh Agricultural and Forestry Workers' Coordination Organizations (SAFWCO)
- University of Karachi (B.Sc.)
- Pakistan Institute of Legal Affairs (DILL)
- Pakistan Institute of Management (PERT/CPM; DCM; PSDM)
- Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology, BUET (LCWS)
- University of Reading, UK (WEWP)
- National Engineering, Research & Development Centre, Sri Lanka (LCH)
Patents and Designs, Alternate Energy, Water and Power, Technology Transfers and Licensing
- Albert Einstein Society Of Pakistan
- Pakistan Association Of Scientist And Scientific Professions.