Mr. Khan has retired from IPO Office Pakistan as Assistant Registrar of Trademarks. He has well over 30 years of experience in the field of Intellectual Property.
- Joined Government Service in 1974 in the Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Commerce, and Islamabad.
- In 1979, Posted as Commercial Assistant in the Commercial Section Embassy of Pakistan Tokyo (Japan).
- Attached with the Trademarks Registry, Karachi in 1986 and worked as Superintendent, Administrative Officer and Assistant Registrar till retirement in January, 2010.
- Heard and Decided Trade Marks Applications and Oppositions Delegated by the Registrar of Trade Marks.
- Attended seminars organized By WIPO in Switzerland, France, Bulgaria and Laos.
- Assistant Registrar of Trade Marks, Intellectual Property Office, Pakistan.
- University of Sindh (Bachelors of Law)