An LL.B degree from S.M. Law College, MBA from Institute of Business Administration and B.E-Civil Engineering from N.E.D. Engineering University. Mr. Mohiuddin Adeni is an integral part of Ali & Associates.
Mr. Adeni has worked in a large multi-national Insurance Company. He has also worked in a leading engineering firm where he worked on various large scale projects, most notably as a Consultant in the building of the Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.
With 12 years of experience in trademark, patent and copyrights, Mr. Adeni is an Intellectual Property consultant who brings invaluable expertise to the firm and whose advice is much acclaimed by clients. Mr. Adeni is a partner in Ali & Associates and advises clients on the protection of their high value brands. Mr. Adeni also serves as in tandem with other lawyers during litigation and prosecution of various IP issues.
- Unfair Competition
- Domain Names
- Information Technology
- Licensing and Franchising
- Advisor on IP Insurance
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Asian Patent Attorney Association (APAA)
- Pakistan Intellectual Property Rights Association (PIPRA)
- Karachi Bar Association
- Developed global branding strategy for Pakistan's largest media group
- Advised an international movie studio on piracy issues in Pakistan
- Coordinated nationwide Anti-Counterfeiting actions on behalf of a global computer company
- S.M. Law College, University of Karachi (LL.B.)
- Institute of Business Administration, University of Karachi (M.B.A.)
- NED University of Engineering & Technology (Bachelors of Engineering)