A Franklin Pierce Law School graduate, Mr. Adeni is universally acknowledged as one of Pakistan’s leading lawyers. He advises clients on a range of legal subjects with expertise in Intellectual Property protection and Alternate Dispute Resolution.
As Managing Partner, Mr. Adeni is responsible for looking after every aspect of the firm’s dealings and for setting out the firm’s corporate policies.
He is responsible for counselling corporations on evaluating, acquiring, licensing and protecting intellectual property and implementing efficient corporate risk-management policies.
His contribution towards creating awareness on intellectual property in Pakistan is well manifested in the quarterly I.P. News magazine of which he is the Editor in Chief.
- Intellectual Property Law
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Unfair Competition
- I.P. Portfolio Management
- General Legal Advisory
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Asian Patent Attorney Association (APAA)
- Pakistan Intellectual Property Rights Association (PIPRA)
- Karachi Bar Association
- Sindh Bar Council
- PAK-US Alumni Association
- Pakistan Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (PCSIR)
- Joint Secretary PIPRA (Pakistan Intellectual Property Rights Association)
- Selected for Post Graduate Diploma in IP by USAID
- Participated in the International Visitors Program of the US Department of States: "Copyright in the Electronic Age"
- Introduced IP Law in LLB's Curriculum in Pakistan
- Legal Consultant PPMA (Pakistan Pharma Manufacturers Association)
- Editor of IP News
- Regularly contributes articles for magazines, newspapers and periodicals
- University of Karachi (Bachelors of Law)
- University of Karachi (Bachelors of Science)
- Franklin Pierce Law Centre (Post Graduation in Intellectual Property)