A graduate from the University of Kent from where he received Masters in Public International Law and International Relations and Bachelors in Law with honors.
Prior to joining the firm Mr. Shah was an International Law researcher based at the University of Kent and worked on the Copy South Project – a multi-university academic project that assessed the impact of International Intellectual Property Regulations on local cultures in developing countries.
Mr. Shah is a trial lawyer specializing in commercial and corporate affairs and is a member of the firm’s acclaimed litigation practice. With his superb knowledge of the market Mr. Shah brings a fresh approach to the law and the firm. He has also represented various associations negotiating with government ministries and agencies.
- Intellectual Property
- Cyber Laws
- Information Technology
- Asian Patent Attorneys' Association (APAA)
- The Association of European Trade Mark Owners (Marques)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Pakistan Intellectual and Industrial Rights Association (PIPRA)
- Sindh Bar Council
- Karachi Bar Association
- Represented the Pakistan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers' Association during negotiations on implementation of Data Protection and Patent Linkage laws.
- Member Advisory Board, Concern for Children Trust.
- Delegate at International Visitor's Leadership Program U.S.-Department of State on Rule of Law in Pakistan.
- University of Kent at Canterbury (LL.B., with honours; LL.M., International Law with International Relations)